COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
1. ATI will deliver the agreed services according to the specified requirements, standards and timeframes, as mutually agreed and documented by ATI and the client organization.
2. Deviations from agreed quotations will be mutually discussed and agreed.
3. The client and ATI will conform to the Agreement to Purchase and Terms & Conditions of Sale as specified.
4. ATI and the client will conform to mutual confidentiality, technology and copyright protection requirements.
5. The client and its employees may only use ATI technology and learning materials within those internal areas agreed /licensed by ATI.
6. ATI must receive a signed quotation and Purchase Order Number prior to commencement of rending required service.
Project Management Office
Portfolio / Project ManagementProject Artefacts
MTS DesignsProcurementDocument / Cost Control